Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 8:45pm.
2. The water resources of Earth are located in
a. salt water found in the ocean
b. freshwater found in icecaps and glaciers
c. fresh water found in rivers, lakes, and streams
d. all of the above
4. Weather is the state of the atmosphere at a moment in time and at any location, whereas climate is the
a. distance from the equator measured in degrees north or south of the equator
b. local geography of an area, solar activity, and volcanic activity
c. given temperature of an area at any particular day
d. overall pattern of weather at a location recorded over a period of years
5. All of the following are environmental impacts of using pesticides EXCEPT that they
a. threaten human health
b. increase the variety of crops
c. pollute ecosystems
d. prompt the evolution of pest resistance
Could be B or D
26. Scientists hypothesize that the increase in burning of fossil fuels may be contributing to the
a. depletion of rain forests
b. decrease of pollution in the ocean
c. increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
d. extinction of several species
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Environmental Sciencee - 2. The water resources of the Earth are located in a. ...
- science-plz help this is so urgent! - 8. a) after the oceans, where is the next ...
- Earth space science, check answers? - A. 75 % B. 12.5% C. 25% D. 3.13% E. 9.38% ...
- Check my answers? - A. 75 % B. 12.5% C. 25% D. 3.13% E. 9.38% 3. what percentage...
- Science - Which of the following contain water that is easily available for ...
- Environmental Science - Earth's surface water is found in a.lakes b.rivers c....
- Environmental Science - Ninety seven percent of the world's water resources are ...
- Science help. - Where is most freshwater on Earth found? lakes and rivers oceans...
- 3rd homework - the water cycle! lesson I water on earth type of water 1. ? where...
- science - 1.why is freshwater a limited resource? a)because most water on earth ...