Posted by bill on Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 1:13pm.
x^2 +4x +9y^2 -36y +4=0
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - -3y^3+24y^2-36y
- college algebra - 8x+9y=33 x-36y=-330 elimination
- Algebra 2 - Factor completely: (0.36y^2-0.0001)
- algebra - Factor the expression 25x^2-60xy+36y^2 into a product of binomials.
- algebra - 84y^3 ______ 36y^4 Reduce?? See my comment to your first post.
- intermediate algebra - Factor the expression 25x^2- 60xy+36y^2 into a product of...
- ALGEBRA - 1, Factor each expression x^2 - 10x - 24 A. (x + 4)(x - 6) B. (x + 6)(...
- Algebra - Would this be correct? Factpr completley: y^3-12y^2+36y y(y^2-12y+36) ...
- drwls:precalc - 4x^2-9y^2-40x+36y+100=0 I still end up with the wrong answer. I ...
- precalculus - x=36y-3y^2-64 what is the vertex of this equation?