Posted by Tina on Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 2:51am.
// The two senior class homerooms at Littleville High School
// are having a fundraising drive for the prom. Each time a student
// solicits a contribution, a record is created with the
// student's name and the value. Two files have been created for Homeroom A and Homeroom B.
// Each file is sorted in contribution value order from highest to lowest.
// This program merges the two files.
string bothFilesDone = "N"
string HIGHVALUE = "XXXXX"
while bothFilesDone = "N"
open roomAFile "roomAFile.dat"
open roomBFile "roomBFile.dat"
open mergedFile "mergedFile.dat"
input roomAName, roomAValue from roomAFile
if eof then
roomAValue = HIGHVALUE
input roomBName, roomBValue from roomBFile
if eof then
roomBValue = roomAValue
if roomAValue = HIGHVALUE AND roomAValue = HIGHVALUE then
bothFilesDone = "Y"
if roomAName > roomBName then
output roomBName, roomBValue to mergedFile
output roomAName, roomAValue to mergedFile
Answer this Question
- programming - DEBUGGING // The two senior class homerooms at Littleville High ...
- Algebra - Help? The school john goes to is selling tickets to the annual dance ...
- programming logic raptor - 1. a.input names of students from the user, ...
- IPC - A student is running through the halls of solon high school at a constant ...
- math - during two hours at one area high school there are 3 class changes and ...
- programming logic - The program will accept user input to store the student's ...
- Math - A high school senior vacationing in Jamaica for her senior class trip ...
- Math - There are one thousdand students in Central High School. Three hundred ...
- Earth & Space Science - Could someone please tell me what do you do in this ...
- english - how about this for starters? The shift from being a high school ...