Posted by Tina on Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 2:51am.
// The two senior class homerooms at Littleville High School
// are having a fundraising drive for the prom. Each time a student
// solicits a contribution, a record is created with the
// student's name and the value. Two files have been created for Homeroom A and Homeroom B.
// Each file is sorted in contribution value order from highest to lowest.
// This program merges the two files.
string bothFilesDone = "N"
string HIGHVALUE = "XXXXX"
while bothFilesDone = "N"
open roomAFile "roomAFile.dat"
open roomBFile "roomBFile.dat"
open mergedFile "mergedFile.dat"
input roomAName, roomAValue from roomAFile
if eof then
roomAValue = HIGHVALUE
input roomBName, roomBValue from roomBFile
if eof then
roomBValue = roomAValue
if roomAValue = HIGHVALUE AND roomAValue = HIGHVALUE then
bothFilesDone = "Y"
if roomAName > roomBName then
output roomBName, roomBValue to mergedFile
output roomAName, roomAValue to mergedFile
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- programming - DEBUGGING // The two senior class homerooms at Littleville High ...
- programming logic - The program will accept user input to store the student's ...
- Programming C++ using Data Structure. - In an academic institution, Student has ...
- Algebra - Help? The school john goes to is selling tickets to the annual dance ...
- programming logic raptor - 1. a.input names of students from the user, ...
- IPC - A student is running through the halls of solon high school at a constant ...
- English - There are 7 classes for first year students. Each class is composed of...
- C++programming - Write an interactive C program that will accept each student’s ...
- Math(Algebra) - de Sean it in school is selling tickets to a choral performance...
- programming - trying to debug pseudocode 2. Th e Springwater Township School ...