Posted by Laruen on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 4:37pm.
I have a project for my Family and Consumer Science class.
Directions - Create two (2) posters, one for Food Safety and one for Kitchen Safety. Write a slogan that will express a Food Safety practice and Kitchen Safety guideline. A slogan is a word or phrase used to advertise a purpose.
ORGANZATION OF POSTERS:
â€¢ The posters can be created on the computer or drawn by hand.
â€¢ The poster must be colorful
â€¢ Create the slogans for a Food Safety practice and a Kitchen Safety guideline.
â€¢ The posters must have a picture drawn, clip art, or from a magazine to support is expressing at the bottom of the poster. The represents the message you want to say.
ie: Service with a Smile
Write which Food Safety practice or Kitchen Safety guideline the poster is expressing at the bottom of the poster
Write a complete heading neatly on the back of each poster:
Family and Consumer Science
(teacher's name) - Period ___
Topic - Working in the Kitchen
Project - Safety in the Kitchen
CHECK YOUR POSTERS TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THIS INFORMATION ON IT!
What I just wrote was the directions to do in our project. Sorry about the big letters and sorry I wrote all of this but in order for you guys to help me and understand you need to know the directions I'm doing in this project. I need help on this project, the problem is that I can't think of a slogan for Food Safety and Kitchen Safety.
Please Help me!!!!!!
Thank You! :)
- FACS Project - POSTERS - Food Safety & Kitchen Saf - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 4:53pm
Careless Cooking Causes Catastrophes
If in Doubt, Throw it Out!
- FACS Project - POSTERS - Food Safety & Kitchen Saf - Laruen, Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 5:13pm
Thank You!!!! :)
PS - What is Catastrophes?????
Also I need a picture that represent these slogan but instead I can draw it.
- FACS Project - POSTERS - Food Safety & Kitchen Saf - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 5:22pm
Catastrophes are horrible events -- like house fires or being burned with boiling water or oil.
- FACS Project - POSTERS - Food Safety & Kitchen Saf - Laruen, Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 11:52pm
Thank You! :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - How do I start out writng a paragraph on a subject, Food Safety? * ...
- Science - For science I have to create a safety poster about one safety rule. ...
- Math - Tanya as 8 bird posters and 12 reptile posters to display in groups. She ...
- math - store that sells posters charges $ 7 a poster plus a fixed $ 1.50 for ...
- Child Care Facility - In a child care facility, Kitchen rules are intened to A. ...
- living enviroment - write 8 ways you could apply science safety rules in your ...
- check answer pls - 1. patricia owned so many posters that she decided to sell 77...
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition - Which if the following is a mandatory standard...
- Project - Hi! I seriously need help. The Cockington Green Garden search on ...
- Safety - i need to know what kind of children's traffic safety education ...