Posted by Anonymous on Friday, April 27, 2012 at 6:09pm.
I have (10) questions in History (HIS-204).
1. What is Leon Czolgosz
most remembered for? (Points : 1)
2. At the end of the
Spanish-American War, what defined the way that the United States attempted
to exert its economic will over Cuba? (Points : 1)
3. Which amendment to the
Constitution brought Prohibition to the United States? (Points : 1)
4. Americans had always felt
the desire to grow, move, and acquire territory as expressed through the
ideal of Manifest Destiny. The nation explored new areas of expansion in the
1890s for several reasons. Which of the following was not one of them?
(Points : 1)
5. President Woodrow Wilson
played a key role in directing the nation into and through the war, but he
also had a vision of how the post-war world should look. He first articulated
his plan in January 1918 in a plan called: (Points : 1)
6. Women made many
contributions during World War I. Which area did they make the least impact?
(Points : 1)
in the war
7. Theodore Roosevelt’s life
was perhaps the perfect symbol for the United States. Which of the following
was he not known for? (Points : 1)
8. When a nation goes to
war. it must engage in a process called mobilization, which means that it
prepares the weapons, supplies, and people needed for battle. Which of the
following was not a component of American mobilization for World War II?
(Points : 1)
9. Efficiency was a central theme of the reform movement. Who of the following was not an example of someone striving to examine every aspect of life itself and determine, often through new scientific principles, how to do more work with less energy? (Points : 1)
History quiz 204
- History - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 27, 2012 at 6:15pm
1. Your subject is history, not the name of your school.
2. Jiskha tutors do not do homework, but we'll be glad to check your answers.
3. The best answers are in your assigned reading material.
- Ashford University - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 27, 2012 at 7:27pm
Answer this Question
ashford university - i need ant 101 week2 quiz
ece 201 - ECE 201 Intro to Early Childhood Behavior Management ashford ...
Ethics and Moral - Philosophers use the general term "argument" to mean (Points...
Question about University (general). - Hello! I'm just trying to get an ...
bus235 - An economics student would like to buy a mini-scooter, but she cannot ...
Ashford University - Teh marketing director collects 36 weekly observations on S...
Ashford university - She must either steal and feed her children or not steal ...
Math - A state university wants to increase its retention rate of 4% for ...
Kay -- University of Arizona - I've removed your complex post for two main ...
ashford university - Use two commas around “extra information” in a sentence to...