Posted by jksl on Friday, April 27, 2012 at 3:28pm.
28. You are surveying students to find out their opinion of the quality of food served in the school cafeteria. You decide to poll only those students who buy hot lunch on a particular day. Is your sample random? Explain.
29. Ira wants to determine the fast–food restaurant preferred by the majority of twelve–year–olds in his town. He decides to question all the twelve–year–olds who leave a particular hamburger restaurant. Is this a random sample? Explain.
- math URGENT! - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 27, 2012 at 3:29pm
28. Of course it isn't random. Students who buy hot lunch probably like it.
29. No, it's not random. Why do you think it isn't?
- math URGENT! - jksl, Friday, April 27, 2012 at 3:31pm
hmmmmmmm i thought 28 was
- math URGENT! - angle, Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 3:58pm
lets idk but i do hav a cute name winks at
- math URGENT! - emerald, Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 3:07pm
Do your own homework you ugly dogs and the answer that random because ur asking people if their food is hot or cold u know like that song hot and cold get itttttttt
- math URGENT! - Ruby, Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 11:45am
Aww how cute Your mad Emerald! XD
- math URGENT! - Xxoreo_~chan_xX, Monday, April 25, 2016 at 1:22pm
- math URGENT! - Lake, Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 12:47pm
RUBY U SEXY ASF😍😍😍
- math URGENT! - PANDA, Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 12:23pm
- math URGENT! - Asia, Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 6:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - You are surveying students to find out their opinion of the quality of ...
- math - You are surveying students to find out their opinion of the quality of ...
- MATH HELP?!?!?! - 1. Maria has the following scores in her mathematics class: ...
- math - There are 480 students enrolled at school and 75% of those students buy ...
- Math - You want to find out what the favorite hot lunch in the school cafeteria ...
- Math - Which is the best way to obtain a random sample when surveying a high ...
- math - if a school has a hot-dog special for lunch. there are 18 classrooms and ...
- Math - 1.There are 240 boxes of caramel popcorn on the grocery store shelf. IF 2...
- Math - Identify the sampling method. You want to determine the number of text ...
- English II - How does the author support her view that the lunch period at ...