Posted by JOSEPH on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 9:03pm.
write the dependent clause and the subordinate conjunction
1)( If)sub (you want to play the piano better),dep you have to practice.(
2(-I plan to study)dep ( until) sub I finish .
3-Justin saved his money (in order that)sub( he could go to college) dep.
4-( When)sub ( Lisa gets here)dep, we will leave.
5-They ate popcorn (while)sub (they watched the movie).dep
- english - Writeacher, Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 9:06pm
3, 4, and 5 are correct.
- english - JOSEPH, Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 9:12pm
what is wrong the dependent?Can you help me find it please
- english - Writeacher, Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 9:17pm
Dependent clauses cannot be sentences by themselves.
Re-read each of the first two and let me know why your choices for them were different from how you made your choices for the other three.
- english - JOSEPH, Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 9:21pm
2 the dep i finish
3-Justin saved his money the dep
is it right?
- english - Writeacher, Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 9:30pm
3 was already correct.
Your correction for 2 is right.
Now that I reread #1, I'm confused.
What is the sub conjunction?
Which words make up the dep clause?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - write the dependent clause and the subordinate conjunction 1) If you ...
- english/check please - Find the independent clauses and the dependent clauses....
- math! - george entered a function into his calculator andfound the following ...
- english - Write the subordinate conjunctions of each sentences 1-We drove home ...
- check! - Write a recursive formula that generates the terms of the following...
- chemistry - I was way off on the other problem. But I see how you got the answer...
- man alive! can someone check for me? - I am so bad when it comes to mathI I ...
- English - Does a comma go after an independent clause with a subordinate ...
- alg2 (sequences) - how do i find the pattern for: -4,8,-12,16 if the last number...
- Math - If there is a recursively defined sequence such that a1 = sqrt(2) an + 1...