Posted by marina on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:06pm.
I need to know the root word for atlas in arabic?
Arabic - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:21pm
The English word, atlas, originated with Latin and Greek.
Arabic - marina, Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:32pm
how about in arabic.
Arabic - DrBob222, Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:40pm
Arabic - Bobbymcbobface, Friday, December 16, 2016 at 1:27pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- arabic - i really need someone who is fluent in arabic to translate something ...
- Arabic - I am trying to write my birthday in Hindu Arabic. it is 10-12-1961. Can...
- arabic - can someone please tell me what haqibah means in english? it is an ...
- English - 1. Change the numbers into the Arabic numerals. 2. Change the numerals...
- hindu arabic conversion - does anyone know where I can find a conversion chart ...
- geography - What state in Jordan has its capital named after a common Arabic ...
- Math - LIV Arabic number?
- math - Write MCMLXXVII in Hindu-Arabic?
- kilakila secondary - convert and write in hindu arabic numerals
- 9th grade - The islamic ...and Arabic ... held the empire together