Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 6:20pm.
28. Good experiments have 2 key characteristics; they are
a. an experimental group and a confirmed hypothesis
b. analysis of the control group and an accurate prediction of the outcome
c. conducting the actual experiment and reporting the results
d. testing a single variable and using a control
32. The 2 primary types of ocean currents are
a. wind and global currents
b. warm and cold water currents
c. ocean floor and gulf currents
d. surface and deep currents
38. 2 threats to ocean ecosystems are
a. nutrient runoff and industrial waste discharges
b. overfishing and entanglement of marine mammals in trawl nets
c. sewage and algal blooms
d. all of the above
39. What is the difference between an endangered species and a threatened species?
a. An endangered species has very low numbers while a threatened species' population is in decline
b. An endangered and a threatened species' population are both so low that they face extinction
c. An endangered species no longer exists and threatened species are on the verge of extinction
d. none of the above
47. The composition of the atmosphere include gases, solid particles, and atmospheric dust. -True
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Enviro Science - 23. Which of the following does NOT describe an effect of the ...
- Psychology - Using the format of an experimental write-up*, describe (and ...
- psychology - In an experiment, a control group is different from an experimental...
- statistics - suppost we wanted to test the hypothesis that control a group of ...
- Can someone help with this? - A psychologist is performing an experiment ...
- Psychology - A psychologist is performing an experiment involving a controlled ...
- Pyschology - can anyone help me with this. I can't think of anything or ...
- Psychology - can anyone help me with this. I can't think of anything or explain ...
- biology - On a television talk show, a guest claims that people who exercise ...
- Experiment - the experiment that would allow establishing cause-effect ...