Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 9:49am.
The owner of the super supermarket would like to have a program that computers the monthly gross pay of their employees as well as the employee's net pay. The input for this program is an employee ID number, hourly rate of pay, and number of regular and overtime hours worked. Gross pay is the sum of the wages earned from regular hours and overtime hours; overtime is paid at 1.5 times the regular rate. Net pay is gross pay minus deductions. Assume that dudctions are taken for tax withholding (30 percent of gross pay) and parking ($10 per month). You will need the following variables:
EmployeeID (a String) HourlyRate (a Float) RegHours (a Float) Tax (a Float) Parking (a Float) OvertimeHours (a Float) NetPay (a Float) You will need the following formulas: GrossPay = RegularHours * HourlyRate + OvertimeHours * (HourlyRate * 1.5) NetPay * GrossPay - (GrossPay * Tax) - Parking
computer science - MathMate, Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 5:30pm
You will probably notice that posting the question for computer programming without showing any of your work will not get much response.
We will not write a complete program for you, because that will deprive you of the opportunity to learn.
Programming cannot be learned by reading alone. A student who has never programmed will not likely even pass the exam, much less be able to find a job in programming.
So be ready to programme if you are in computer science.
If you have already started, post your questions or problems.
computer science - Adil, Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 9:46pm
employeeID = ""
hourlyRate = 0.0
regularHours = 0.0
grossPay = 0.0
tax = 0.3
parking = 10.0
overtimeHours = 0.0
netPay = 0.0
input employeeID, hourlyRate, regularHours, overtimeHours
grossPay = regularHours * hourlyRate + overtimeHours*hourlyRate*1.5
netPay = grossPay-(grossPay*tax)-parking
output grossPay, netPay
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- programming - write a program of a main module and three other modules. The ...
- computer Programming - A small startup software developer company needs to ...
- programing - A small startup software developer company needs to create a ...
- computers - I have just started a basic class in programming and I am totally ...
- computer - A small startup software developer company needs to create a program ...
- computer programming - small startup software developer company needs to create ...
- devry - A small startup software developer company needs to create a program ...
- CIS115 - A small startup software developer company needs to create a program ...
- programming - A small startup software developer company needs to create a ...
- programing - small startup software developer company needs to create a program...