Posted by jodi on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 6:57pm.
If the ratio of the interior angle to the exterior angle is 5:1 for a regular polygon, find
a. the size of each exterior angle
b. the number of sides of the polygon
c. the sum of the interior angles
d. Name the polygon
- geometry - Steve, Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:25am
(n-2)180/n ÷ 360/n = (n-2)/2 = 5
n = 8
c: 6(180) = 1080
- geometry - PS - Steve, Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:27am
10(180) = 1800
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math--fast help please - Find the interior and exterior angle measurements of a ...
- math - The size of an interior angle of a regular polygon is 3x° while its ...
- please help!!!!! someone - Each exterior angle of a regular polygon is 15 ...
- math. - Each exterior angle of a regular polygon is 15 degrees. 1.Determine the ...
- Geometry - 1. How many sides does a regular polygon have if one exterior angle ...
- maths - each interior angle of a regular polygon is 18 degree more than eight ...
- Geometry - Find the measures of an interior angle and an exterior angle of a ...
- Maths - In a regular polygon,each interior angle doubles its corresponding ...
- Math - Are the statements Always, Sometimes or Never. Please explain why. Thanks...
- geometry - 1. An exterior angle of a regular polygon measures 30 degrees. What ...