February 25, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Solve by factoring...2a^2+3=7a
intermediate algebra -
, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 5:40pm
(2a-1)(a-3) will work.
Answer This Question
- Solve by factoring..2a^2+3=7a
- SOLVE BY FACTORING 2a^2-3a=-5
- Solve the equation. Use factoring or the quadratic formula, whichever ...
- Need help please. Thank you. 1. Determine whether the function has ...
- Combine like terms: -3x^2+2x-4x^2-9+6x-2x^2+8 Solve for x...
- x2(squared)-4x+4 I would factor this into (X - 2)(X - 2) If you don'...
- Mr. Lakandula would like to increase his production of ...
- How do I solve Quadratic equations by factoring? (for example how ...
Intermediate Algebra Solve
- Solve: -1/3 - 5/4t = 3/4 - 1/6t would I cross ...
- Solving quardratic equations using factoring. 2X^2+2X-4=0 The book ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help