Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 2:54pm.
23. Which of the following does NOT describe an effect of the Industrial Revolution?
a. Fossil fuels became more important energy sources
b. The amount of land and labor needed to produce food increased
c. Artificial substances replaced some animal and plant products
d. Machines replaced human muscle and animal power
28. Good experiments have to key characteristics; they are
a. an experimental group and a confirmed hypothesis
b. analysis of the control group and an accurate prediction of the outcome
c. conducting the actual experiment and reporting the results
d. testing a single variable and using a control
32. The two primary types of ocean currents are
a. wind and global currents
b. warm and cold water currents
c. ocean floor and gulf currents
d. surface and deep currents
35. Which of the following is an example of energy transfer from the sun to a producer and then to a consumer?
a. sun warms rocks; squirrels climb over rocks; squirrels are eaten by other animals
b. sunlight helps plants grow; deer eats plants; coyote eat deer
c. sun heats pond water; fish swim in water; bears eat fish
d. none of the above
38. Two threats to ocean ecosystems are
a. nutrient runoff and industrial waste discharges
b. over fishing and entanglement of marine mammals in trawl nets
c. sewage and algal blooms
d. all of the above
- Enviro Science - shhhh....^-^, Sunday, August 31, 2014 at 4:51am
I think you should just stop studying and become a plumber it is better for ur future instead of killing ur brain XD
- Enviro Science - Sam Eaton, Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 6:45pm
you have been very impolite to this student you have not helped him only mocked him, grow up.
- Enviro Science - Aniceth, Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 12:26pm
wich of the following does not describe an effect of the industrial revolution
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science-physics - Q1)which of these energy resources does not originate from the...
- Biology - 'We are currently in an energy crisis. After food, fossil fuels are ...
- Social Studies help needed - 1. At current rates of use, known supplies of oil ...
- science - Why are fossil fuels such rich sources of energy for humans, but rocks...
- S.S. - 1. At current rates of use, known supplies of oil and natural gas may run...
- Science - NEED HELP PLEASE THANK U U R NICE :) Describe how burning fossil ...
- Science - I have a project in which I design a house that runs completely on ...
- SS - to supply energy needs in the future, A) we have unlimited supply of fossil...
- Biology Research Paper - 'We are currently in an energy crisis. After food, ...
- Science Help!!!! - Which of the following is a source of photochemical smog. A. ...