Posted by Deja on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 9:36am.
mx+b=y is a way to write the
Word Bank: Reducible, Positive, Coefficient, Undefined, Zero, Line, Slope intercept form, Term, Constant, whole number, order pairs
Math - Damon, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 9:37am
slope intercept form is y = m x + b
Math - Deja, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 9:39am
YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION ! There is a word bank that you have to choose from, you make me angry
Math - Damon, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 10:07am
Please drop the anger and look carefully at the language
can you not write
y = m x + b
mx + b = y ?
Math - Damon, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 10:08am
You are going to have to reduce my salary.
Math - Deja, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 12:20pm
sorry for the angry issues i just got confused
Math - Adrian, Monday, November 28, 2016 at 4:16pm
Slope intercept form.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Finding the slope and y-intercept for x = -9, I beleive is (-9, 0) and ...
- Math , correction - correct Write the equation of the line passing through each ...
- algebra - Write the equation of the line with x-intercept (–6, 0) and undefined ...
- math - pls check!!! - Write an equation in point-slope form for the line that ...
- slope - Find the slope of the line passing through the given points using the ...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- math/algebra1a - write the equation of the line with x-intercept (-7, 0) na d ...
- Quick math help - My math exam is coming up Friday and I need help!! Can you ...
- math-please help - Explain why the slope of a horizontal line is zero, and the ...
- Algebra I - I got the following question but since I haven't reached a definite ...