Posted by Urgent Urgent Please on Monday, April 23, 2012 at 9:29pm.
Thank you for helping me with the last problem Reiny and Bosnian.
However, I have one more problem that I need help with please and I have no idea how work the problem. I used an on line calculator to get the answer. It didn't give an explanation on how to do the problem though. I need to know how to do future problems like this one. Please help.
Answer says x=-2 and y=7
Please explain steps. Thanks
- math help - MathMate, Monday, April 23, 2012 at 10:25pm
By comparison of (1) and (2), we conclude that
solve for x to get
Put x=2 in (1) to get
put x=2 in (2) to get
If your program gives x=-2 and y=7, there must be a typo somewhere. Check your post.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- mathematics - Need help with this math problem please. Work need to be show but ...
- Math - The lesson that I am working on is called mathematical induction. The ...
- INTEGRAL CALCULUS PLEASE HELP!!! - If F(x)dx=1 from 1 to 25, F(x)dx=4 from 1 to ...
- Algenra - How do I work this problem, it is not a homework problem but a problem...
- Algebra - How do I work this problem, it is not a homework problem but a problem...
- math - A ball is thrown vertically upward with an initial velocity of 5 ft/sec ...
- math - okay so I have to work out this problem for school work and I don't ...
- algebra - i have two answers to this problem so am not sure which way I need to ...
- algebra 1 - Can someone please help me with this inequality problem -3-8>(4x+...
- Algebra-Reiny please explain this - Hi Reiny, I posted this problem earlier and ...