Posted by Elizabeth on Monday, April 23, 2012 at 8:53pm.
When both parents believe that men are capable of nurturing infants
a. mothers devote time to caregiving
b. fathers devote less time to caregiving
c. fathers devote more time to caregiving
d. the marital relationship tends to suffer, particulary when me spend little time in the caregiver role
Baby eniko grasps her mother's hair, gazes into her eyes, and smiles. These actions bring eniko close contact w/her mother, which comforst her. according to bowlby's theory of attachment, eniko is the ____ phase.
a. reciprocal relationship
______is considered a powerful tool in self-development because it permits children to represent and express the self more clearly.
c. a large social network
d. recursive thought
Dr. thorne is interested in learning how children come to understqnd their malfaceted world. in her research, she asks like, "when do infants discover that they're separqate beings, distinct from other people and objects? Dr. thorne is stuyding
a. social cognition
b. inner self
d. social comparisons
dr. bouvier observes that bees sacrfice their lives to protect the hive dog cowers in the corner after wetting the carpet. dr. bouvier concludes that many morally relevant behaviors have evolutionary roots, which is consistent with ____ theories of human social behavior
b. social learning
In kohlber's theory, at the ____ level, moral understanding is based on rewards, punishments, and the power of authority figures
Parents of impulsive children can foster conscience development by building a warm, affectionate relationship that promotes
A.frequent power asser
D.fear and guilt
A parent who uses imperatives and specific suggestions in everyday life is most likely the parent of a?
D. son and daughter
both piaget and kohlberg used a/an ______ procedure to study moral development
Mischel's research shows that ____ is especially important is teaching children to delay gratification and resist temptation
A.the belief-desire theory of mind
Dean associates certain activies, roles, and traits as being typical for either males or females. His associations conform to cultural stereotypes and encompass many gender-linked responses. This is an example of gender
1c 2d 3b 4a 5d 6b 7b 8d 9c 10a 11b
- Child Development - Anonymous, Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 5:34pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- child development - When both parents believe that men are capable of nurturing ...
- Psych-Ms Sue - Could you check my answers? Thanks. 1.Studies show that there are...
- ece - When a child is assessed as being able to give a possession to someone ...
- Ethics - Which of the following was Tolstoys solution to the intense feelings ...
- us history - why did england have little time to devote to her american colonies...
- Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. Classify the following as risks to teen mothers, to teen ...
- english - what type of clause or phase is painting Frances has plenty of time to...
- health communication - For your communication intervention, you are trying to ...
- Accounting - Dividing Partnership Income Desmond Drury and Ty Wilkins have ...
- grammar - what type pf clause or phrase is italicized in the sentence below? ...