posted by joseph on .
Write S if the sentence is simple .Write C if the sentence compound.
1) Paul plays on the basketball team and works part time at the grocery store. Compound
2)He is an assistant manager in the deli.Simple
3) The store manager hired him as a bagger,but Paul wanted more responsibility. Compound
4) After two months,Mr Alvarez and Paul talked. Simple
5) Mr Alvarez offered Paul the job in the deli, and Paul accepted it. Compound
6) It meant more responsibility,but it also meant a raise in pay. Compound
Can you check my work please?