Posted by Laruen on Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:10pm.
5. (a) What was the purpose of the Embargo Act? (b) Why did it fail?
Answer (a) - The purpose of the Embargo Act is when the Embargo Act forbade Americans to export or import goods.
Answer (b) - The reason why it fails is because the embargo hurt Britain and France .... even America!
am i correct?????????????????????????
Social Studies 7R - Q3 - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:13pm
That sounds right.
Social Studies 7R - Q3 - Damon, Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:15pm
Folks around this seaport (Gloucester, MA) did not like that embargo much.
Social Studies 7R - Q3 - Laruen, Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:17pm
so my answer for both questions are correct?????????///
Social Studies 7R - Q3 - Damon, Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Us history - what is the embargo act of 1807?
- History - I'm doing the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Why, Where) and How for the ...
- English - (2) to ensure that the federal government plays a central role in ...
- S.S - What prohibited trade with another country? A. Embargo Act*** B. Smuggling...
- us history - I need help on a small essay on why the embargo act of 1807 ...
- history - Hi jiskha! I am studying for a test on Latin America. I know the Helms...
- US History: New info. Ms. Sue - I have George washington: 1) appting cabinet ...
- US. History - Create a political pamphlet from a colonists point of view ...
- history - What did George Washington and Thomas Jefferson contribute in ...
- social studies - information ob taxation without representation on sugar act, ...