Posted by cateye on Monday, April 23, 2012 at 4:28pm.
Just made it a new post didnt what it to get overcrowning.I hope this will help us figure out now
For questions #1 through #10, refer to the following equilibrium system, with a Kc of 1.23E-03:
C3H6O (aq) + 2C2H6O(aq)----> C7H16O2 (aq) + 2H2O (l)
1. What is the equilibrium expression for this system?
2.If the molar concentrations of C3H6O2 and C2H6O are both 0.255 at equilibrium, what is the equilibrium concentration of C7H16O2?
3.What is true about the concentrations of the reactants and products at equilibrium?
The reactant concentrations are increasing, while the products are decreasing
4.What is true about the rate of the forward and reverse reactions at equilibrium?
They are identical
5.Is this an endothermic- or exothermic reaction, as written?
6.How would the equilibrium shift if the pressure of the system were doubled?
To the left
7.How would the equilibrium shift if C7H16O2 were added?
To the right
8.How would the equilibrium shift if the system were cooled?
9.What would the Kc be for the reverse equilibrium? That is, for:
C7H16O2 (aq) + 2H2O (l)---> C3H6O (aq) + 2C2H6O (aq)
10.For the reverse equilibrium, as depicted in #9, is this an endo- or exothermic process?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math (more trig) - how could you do this problem? tinyurl 39jlf9 (sorry i cant ...
- Chemistry (please help me!) - H2(g) + CO2(g)<-> H20(g) + CO(g) When H2(g) ...
- WHY? - WHy are my questions being deleted? plz help me..i didnt mean to be rude...
- DrBob222 please check - DrBob222 please check my physics question posted at 8:...
- Chemistry - We have been getting numerous questions like this on assignments and...
- whats going on? - Hi. I posted both the questions about batteries and volatic ...
- physics - Vector A has the magnitude of 12 m and is angled 60 degrees ...
- Chemistry (1Question) - This is really confusing. I know how to do the ...
- Chemistry(Urgent, please respond, thanks!!) - 1) For the reaction system, 2 SO2(...
- MATH - A line with an undefined slope passes through the points (-2,1) and (p, ...