Posted by joseph on Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 3:00pm.
Can you check my poem if it has 10 syllables per line and any other mistake?
and thank you.
You just didn’t know how much I loved you
How hard I tried and you still didn’t know
How close we were was something oh so true
I don’t think it was right for you to go
The things we said we both meant very much
God, you just don’t know how you made me feel
I know soon enough I’ll miss your hands touch
It’s like my heart was yours to go and steal
Can you check my poem if it has 10 syllable per line
Now I have to let go and just forget
It hurts so badly like I’m getting hit
I’ll always remember the day we met
There’ll always be this piece no one can fit
I’ll show you how much I did truly love
And I’ll let you go, be free like a dove.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language - which statement describes the translation form of a haiku poem? A. A...
- poetry - Scan the following lines from Lowell's poem to identify the spondee. By...
- english/poem/writeteacher - Regarding my poem the teacher doesn't want to follow...
- english/poem - I am suppose to do a funny sonnet poem that has 10 syllables per ...
- english III - Who loved his charge but never loved to lead; One whose meek flock...
- poetry - whats q poem that has 10 syllables per line
- language arts - I have an assignment where it says to write a sonnet with 14 ...
- Ed Tech - What is rhyme scheme? A. The stressed and unstressed syllables within ...
- English (Please check answers) - 1. Gutenburg invited the _______ in 1453 which ...
- English/Creative Writing - I'm really stressing over this badly, and need some ...