Posted by joseph on Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 3:00pm.
Can you check my poem if it has 10 syllables per line and any other mistake?
and thank you.
You just didnít know how much I loved you
How hard I tried and you still didnít know
How close we were was something oh so true
I donít think it was right for you to go
The things we said we both meant very much
God, you just donít know how you made me feel
I know soon enough Iíll miss your hands touch
Itís like my heart was yours to go and steal
Can you check my poem if it has 10 syllable per line
Now I have to let go and just forget
It hurts so badly like Iím getting hit
Iíll always remember the day we met
Thereíll always be this piece no one can fit
Iíll show you how much I did truly love
And Iíll let you go, be free like a dove.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- poetry - Scan the following lines from Lowell's poem to identify the spondee. By...
- english/poem/writeteacher - Regarding my poem the teacher doesn't want to follow...
- english/poem - I am suppose to do a funny sonnet poem that has 10 syllables per ...
- english III - Who loved his charge but never loved to lead; One whose meek flock...
- poetry - whats q poem that has 10 syllables per line
- language arts - I have an assignment where it says to write a sonnet with 14 ...
- Ed Tech - What is rhyme scheme? A. The stressed and unstressed syllables within ...
- English (Please check answers) - 1. Gutenburg invited the _______ in 1453 which ...
- English/Creative Writing - I'm really stressing over this badly, and need some ...
- English - Could you plz help i need to write a poem about a dream having 10 ...