Posted by mandy on Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 2:50pm.
how do i write a commentary on a newspaper? I searched on google but i don't get it.
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 2:55pm
Your commentary could include:
types of news (local, state, national, international?)
bias toward a political party
general fairness and balance
well-proofread and edited
english - mandy, Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 3:00pm
thank you! How about a magazine article, it would be the same?
english - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 3:16pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Research essay - I'm supposed to write a research essay on dark matter. I'm ...
- English - Definitions - What is social criticism and social commentary when it ...
- Geography - Hey there! I need some cool Australian Search engines. Could anyone ...
- English - 1. (E-mail) Hello. Ms. Kim. It's me, Tom. Today....... (What does 'It...
- English - Hai!!! I really need help with Page 3 of Curious George goes to a ...
- environmental technology manegement - what is the definition, positives, ...
- English - how to write a newspaper review?
- English - Imagine that there are many children in your locality had missing ...
- Matisse - The essay I'm writing needs to have a paragraph or so about the "times...
- english - whats a tip to write down on improving a newspaper?