posted by Monica on .
Put parentheses around the prepositional phrases. Identify the subject, verb, and any complements (direct object, indirect object, subject complement, objective complement).
1. Take the box to your mother.
2. Sandy's throw to first base was short.
3. Maine's eastern boundary is the western edge of the Atlantic Ocean.
4. Dianna gave George a cold shoulder at the party.
5. The grey-blue ocean stretched out before them.
1. Take the box (to your mother)
Direct object: box
I'll be glad to check your answers for the other sentences.