Posted by lilman on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 11:14pm.
Concrete can be purchased by the cubic yard. How much will it cost to pour a slab 11feet by 11feet by 3inches for a patio if concrete costs $63.00 per cubic yard?
$70.58 (my choice)
The volume of a cylinder is 980pi in^3. The height of the cylinder is 20in. What is the radius of the cylinder?
7in (my choice)
Find the volume of the given prism. Round to the nearest tenth if necessary.
The prism looks like a rectangular prism with 10yd at ends and 29yds on top as if it is the base. the one end looks like triangle with 10yds twice.
1,450.0yd^3 (my choice)
Can someone please help and check my abswers, if I'm wrong maybe explain.
- geometry - MathMate, Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 1:27pm
First two are correct.
Sorry, unable to decipher the third.
- geometry - teh c, Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 9:27am
all 3 are right. i had these questions on a quiz.
Answer this Question
- GEOMETRY MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION PLEASE HELP! - Concrete can be purchased by ...
- geometry - Concrete can be purchased by the cubic yard. How much will it cost to...
- geometry - concrete can be purchased by the cubic yard. how much will it cost to...
- math - concrete can be purchased cubic yard. How much will it cost to pour a ...
- math - How much would it cost to pour a concrete slab for a patio 14 feet by 16 ...
- math - A 4inch-thick concrete slab is being poured for a circular patio 14 feet ...
- Geometry - A 4-inch-thick concrete slab is being poured for a circular patio 10 ...
- Geometry - concrete costs 105 per cubic yard. plato is making a rectangular ...
- geometry - John is putting in a concrete patio in his backyard. The dimensions ...
- math - The concrete for a sidewalk is being poured outside the perimeter of a ...