Posted by Some1 Help Me Plz on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 3:26pm.
graph the system of inequalities: (
x-3)^2/9 + (y+2)^2/4<=1
I do not know how to simplify this down enough to graph it
Inequalities - bobpursley, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 4:38pm
The first appears to be a all within a circle of radius 1, centered at (3,-2). Is that correct?
The second is a outside a circle of radius 2, centered at 3,-2
You do not need to simplify it, you need to RECOGNIZE a conic equation when you see one. Circle, parabola, hyperbola, and ellipse equations you should recognize those on sight. If you do not, get the standard forms on flashcards (they work) and MEMORIZE them.
Inequalities - Some1 Help Me Plz, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 4:49pm
I thought the first was an ellipse and the second was a circle
Inequalities - Bosnian, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 5:07pm
Go on: wolframalpha dot com
When page be open in rectangle type:
( x-3)^2/9 + (y+2)^2/4<=1 , (x-3)^2+(y+2)^2>=4
and click option =
After few seconds you will see everything about your inequalities,including graph.
Inequalities - Some1 Help Me Plz, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 5:28pm
Thank you both so much.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Systems of Inequalities-8th Grade Algebra - Graph the equation. The graph will ...
- Math - 5. A system of linear inequalities is shown below: x + y ≥ 4 y <...
- math-inequalities - graph solution set of system of inequalities x+y< 4 x-2y&...
- Algebra 1 (Reiny) - Will you please explain the steps I must take in order to ...
- algebra - Graph the system of inequalities x¡Ü2 y¡Ý-2x+4 I am having trouble ...
- alg2 check? - Graph the system of inequalities then substitute the (x,y)order ...
- Math Help PLease Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Graph the system of inequalities. Then use...
- Algebra 1 (Reiny) - I desperately need guidance. Not only do I not know how to ...
- Algebra - Consider the two inequalities 2x - 4 < y and y < -2/3x + 2. (b) ...
- algebra - y<x^2+8x+20 y>=-x^2-10x-20 what is the solution of the system of...