Posted by Tabby on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 1:47pm.
use a calculator to find the
to the nearest ten thousandth.
My calculator doesn't do anti-ln. just ln. Someone helo me please?
- Anti-ln?!?! - bobpursley, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 1:48pm
Use the inverse key
INV LN (-.049)
or do this use the e^ key
- Anti-ln?!?! - Tabby, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 1:53pm
Is the answer 0.9521811297? That's what I got using the e^ key.
(I don't have an inverse key on my calculator. It's a Casio fx-9750G PLUS Power Graphic, and the manual for it is literally one inch thick with 453 pages.)
- Anti-ln?!?! - bobpursley, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 2:00pm
Put this in your google search window:
- Anti-ln?!?! - Tabby, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 2:38pm
Ah. Thank syou o much for your time and help. God Bless you.
- Anti-ln?!?! - Reiny, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 5:22pm
Tabby, I had a Casio at one time
Look for a 2ndF key, it works the same way
- Anti-ln?!?! - Some1 Help Me Plz, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 5:33pm
- Anti-ln?!?! - Trudi Ann, Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:11am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- biology - Do production of anti-A, anti-B, and anti-Rh antibodies require the ...
- History - Most Anti-federalists believed that farming should be the basis of the...
- Help!! - What was the main concern for Anti-Federalists in passing the US ...
- anti derivative - please help me find anti derivative of -sinx * cos^2x am i ...
- Calculus - Find the anti derivative of u^-2(1-u^2+u^4)du. Need steps so I can ...
- Calculus - Find the anti derivative of the following: 1. u^-2(1-u^2+u^4)du 2. (...
- Which is the correct spelling for anti hero? - Anti-hero , antihero, or anti ...
- Confused-Math - Your calculator gives an answer of x=1.1578074156, y=2E-13 when ...
- algebra - How many quarts of permanent anti-freeze must be added to 10% quarts ...
- Algebra - There are 25 quarts of 20% anti freeze solution in the radiator of a ...