Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 1:39pm.
4. Which of the following is NOT a threat that impacts biodiversity?
a. use of land for agriculture and housing
b. dam construction
c. overuse of water
d. helping endangered species
10. If exponential growth occurs in the population of a species of predator, the population of its prey will most likely
a. decrease quickly
b. increase slowly
c. stay the same
d. experience exponential growth
16. What factors might have the greatest effect on infant morality in a country?
a. low life expectancy and women's fertility rates
b. the country's average income and parents' access to good medical care
c. burning of fossil fuels and population booms
d. parents' access to education, food, fuel, and clean water
19. Which of the following is NOT a problem caused by rapid human population growth?
a. unsafe water
b. burnable fuel
c. quality housing
d. barren land
- Enviro Science - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 2:59pm
I agree with all of your answers.
I assume that 16 is about infant MORTALITY, not MORALITY. <g>
- Enviro Science - mysterychicken, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 3:14pm
Lol my bad, typo. Thanks!
- Enviro Science - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 3:26pm
You're welcome. :-)
- Enviro Science - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 6:22pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1. In the western U.S., ranchers aggressively killed wolves because ...
- science(check answers again) - 1. carrying capacity is the maximum number of (...
- Environmental Science - 1. The main provisions of the Endangered Species Act ...
- Enviro Science - 28. Good experiments have 2 key characteristics; they are a. an...
- science plz help right now!!!! - check my answers please 1. carrying capacity is...
- check my science hw please. - 25. All of the following factors affect an area's ...
- Science - [I choose a.] Preserving entire ecosystems rather than individual ...
- science (check!) - 4. Use of which of the following does not contribute carbon ...
- Science - 13.Which of the following statements correctly states how human ...
- Science - 1.Which of the following could be true of two different species that ...