Posted by Mike1 on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 5:08am.
Writeacher, I changed my name to Mike1 because someone answered my post with "I don't know". I hope it is OK with you.
Here are the sentences I left out before.
1) I was proud of myself for helping my granny last holiday (on my last holiday, during my last holiday?)
2) Last year I thought that my friend Sam had broken my bike. I blamed him for breaking it for one month.
3) I depend on my parents. I think I will depend on my parents until I find a job.
Last year my football friend Richard's father (the father of a my friend ..) died. I felt very sorry for him and his family.
4)I last felt sorry when my friend Mary / I last felt sorry for my friend Mary when she ..
Are both possible?
She lost her mobile phone last summer. She was really upset, but fortunately her parents didn't blame her because it wasn't her fault.
- foreign languages - Writeacher, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 7:50am
Just ignore people who post like that. I come in later and delete those nonsense posts.
1 - OK
2 - This reads that Sam kept breaking the bike for a month!! (Move "for one month" to the beginning of that sentence.)
3 - Last year, the father of my football friend Richard died.
4 - Yes, both are OK.
All else is fine.
- foreign languages - Writeacher, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 1:07pm
Or ... even better:
3 - Last year, the father of Richard, my football friend, died.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Foreign languages - Can you please check these sentences, too? Thank you. 1) My ...
- Foreign languages - I really hope you are there, Writeacher. Can you suggest an ...
- Foreign languages - I left out this sentence. Thank you. Complete the sentences ...
- To:Writeacher - Can you write you real name when you go to POST A NEW QUESTON IN...
- Foreign Languages - Can someone post like the German alphabet?
- Foreign languages - I left out these sentences on modals. Thank you, Writeacher...
- Foreign languages - Thank you, Writeacher. I left out the following sentences. ...
- Foreign languages - I left out the following examples. Thank you, Writeacher. 1...
- Foreign languages - Writeacher, could you help me write a sentence for each of ...
- Foreign languages - Can you please check these sentences, Writeacher? 1) We...