Posted by Anonymous on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 9:54pm.
Solve system of equations algebraically.
1. 3x-3y=24 and 2x+5y=-37
2. -9x+10y=-2 and 45x-50y=11
3. -9x-3y=-3 and 18x+6y=6
4. -5x-6y=-23 and 8x+7y=29
5. 9x-7y=4 and 5x+3y=-46
- MATH - Reiny, Friday, April 20, 2012 at 11:10pm
I will do the last one, you do the others
9x - 7y = 4
multiply each term by 3 ---> 27x - 21y = 12
5x + 3y = -46
multiply each term by 7 ---> 35x + 21y = -322
add these last two equations
62x = -310
x = -5
5(-5) + 3y = -46
y = -7
x= -5, y = -7
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Solve the system 9x-5y=119 18x-10y=238 Double both sides of the first ...
- pre calculus - Algebraically solve the system of equations using any method you ...
- Math - 1/2z - 1/4w = 1/6 1/2z + 1/4w = 1/6 Solve the system of equations ...
- math b - solve each system of equations algebraically: x^2+y^2=18 x+y=4
- math - Solve the following linear system of equations. 3x-2y+z=2 x-y+z=2 5x+10y-...
- Math - Solve the system of linear equations by elimination. Thank You for your ...
- PLEASE CHECK - 1.)Solve for y in the following system of equations. x + 4y = -38...
- Math check please - 1. Solve the system of equations y=2x^2-3 y=3x-1 a)no ...
- Math - A chemistry teacher needs 2.5 liters of a sulfuric acid solution that is ...
- Pre-Calc/Trig - Complete the following for each system that involves one or more...