November 27, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, April 20, 2012
Use the form of the definition of the integral to evaluate the intergral.
From 0 to 9 (10+6x-x^2)
Answer this Question
- Use integration by parts to evaluate the definite integral. Intergral...
- Evaluate the integral: 16csc(x) dx from pi/2 to pi (and determine if ...
- int(dx/(x^2+9)) u = x/3 Use the indicated substitution (above) to ...
- intergral 2x^2/(x^2+4x+8)
- Use the indicated substitution to evaluate the integral integral ...
Calculus Please Help2
- Evaluate the integral by using substitution. Use an ...
calculus (please with steps and explanations)
- consider the function f that is ...
- 1) evaluate integral of xe^3x dx 2) evaluate integral form 1 to 0 of 4e^...
Calculus Please Help
- Evaluate the indefinite integral Note: Use an upper-case...
- For the intergral of -(x^2)/3 +6 interval [0,3] Rewrite it as ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.