August 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, April 20, 2012
Use the form of the definition of the integral to evaluate the intergral.
From 0 to 9 (10+6x-x^2)
Answer This Question
- Use integration by parts to evaluate the definite integral. Intergral...
- a) Let f(z) = z^2 and γ(t) = 1 + it^3, t ∈ [0,1]. i) Write...
- Evaluate the integral: 16csc(x) dx from pi/2 to pi (and determine if ...
- int(dx/(x^2+9)) u = x/3 Use the indicated substitution (above) to ...
- intergral 2x^2/(x^2+4x+8)
- Use the indicated substitution to evaluate the integral integral ...
Calculus Please Help2
- Evaluate the integral by using substitution. Use an ...
- Use the Fundamental Theorem to evaluate the integral from 0 to 3 of ...
calculus (please with steps and explanations)
- consider the function f that is ...
Calculus (double integral) PLEASE HELP!
- Evaluate double integral ln((x-y)/(x+y...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help