Posted by KATHY☺☻ on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 10:45am.
What is the regular verb or verb phrase in these sentences.
Most other children received lessons from home.
Today, students usually attend formal schools.
In ancient Greece, Socrates worked with small groups of students.
These advances are creating new opportunities for learning.
A new student teacher came to our class today.
In the Middle Ages, students learned from priests and other church officials.
Teachers have helped students for thousands of years.
He was opening their minds to new ideas.
my answers are:
would have attended
am i right?
- English - Writeacher, Friday, April 20, 2012 at 11:11am
are creating OK
would have attended ??
students learned ??
have helped OK
was opening OK
- English - KATHY☺☻, Friday, April 20, 2012 at 11:22am
Thank you Writeacher
- English - Writeacher, Friday, April 20, 2012 at 11:53am
I didn't see a sentence for the first ?? I marked.
And do you see what should be corrected for the second ?? I marked?
- English - KATHY☺☻, Friday, April 20, 2012 at 1:06pm
- English - medo, Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 7:06pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Identify the regular verb or verb phrase - In the Middle Ages, students learned...
- English Compound Verbs - Could someone please check my answers? *Cross out any ...
- 6th grade grammar - Can you check these sentences? Identify whether each ...
- English-Urgent - I have to find the subjects and verbs in all these sentences, ...
- English - Thank you Ms. Sue and SraJMMcGin for your help. SraJMMcGin thanks for ...
- English Verb Phrases - Can someone please check my answers please? *Cross out ...
- English - Why is this phrase considered to contain Verb Form and Verb Tense? "...
- English - I really need help with these prepositions and I don't know if I did ...
- 5th grade English - She will become a physicist one day. Have to identify the ...
- English - Can someone please check my answers? *Cross out any prepositional ...