Posted by Anonymous on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 5:52am.
write a payroll program that promt a user to enter his name,hourly rate,working hours in the week and display the amount earning by each employee in Rand.user is not allowed to enter any negative value for hourly rate and working hours.
programming - MathMate, Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 10:17am
We would better help you if you could specify the help you need is with syntax or logic.
The best route is to post what you already have written if you have already started (pseudocode or code).
If you have not yet started, you need to tell us what you have learned so far. There are many ways to write the same program using different tools.
programming - Emmah, Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 7:51am
Program payroll (input,output);
Pay per day:integer;
Writeln('enter hours worked,);
programming - value, Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 3:58pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- computer - You will need to design an application that will prompt a user for ...
- CSI 115 Logic And Design - Hi I know you have got this same question ask to you ...
- Programming with Eclipse - Design, implement, test, and debug an application to ...
- devry - A small startup software developer company needs to create a program ...
- computer Programming - A small startup software developer company needs to ...
- computer programming - small startup software developer company needs to create ...
- programing - small startup software developer company needs to create a program...
- programing - A small startup software developer company needs to create a ...
- programming - Write a C++ program in which you declare variables that will hold ...
- Computer Programming - Write a C++ program in which you declare variables that ...