Posted by keshia on Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 7:50pm.
For the number 385,4012, and 856 first round each number to the nearest hundred. Then add the rounded numbers
math - Rezu, Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 7:52pm
Do you mean add the rounded numbers to the original numbers?
math - Rezu, Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 7:54pm
math - Kandy, Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 7:55pm
I think you first find the hundreds place then look at the numbers after it and if it is 5 or over make the number bigger by 1
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 8:01pm
What is this number? 385,4012
math - man, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 8:33am
math - Tiny, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 7:19pm
What's 4012 rounded to the nearest hundred
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- arithmetic - round to the nearest hundered and add the rounded numbers:385,4012,...
- Math - Plot points on the number line to represent all values that round to 500 ...
- math - Nora has 1,555 songs on her computer. She rounds this number to the ...
- Math - A 4-digit number rounded to the nearest ten is 2,470. Rounded to the ...
- Rounding Decimals - Use the digits 0,2,5 and 8. Write a decimal that will round ...
- math - nora has 1,555 on her computer .She rounds this number to the nearest ten...
- math - Norar compute three diffrent answers?r has 1,555 songs on her computer. S...
- Math - When a 3-digit number is rounded to the nearest ten and to the nearest ...
- math - i am a 3 digit number,my ones digit is twice my hundreds digit,when ...
- math - Writing to explain: The digit 5 is usually rounded up, but it can also be...