Posted by dw on Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 6:40pm.
ADJECTIVES AND ARTICALES
DIRECTIONS CIRCLE EACH ARTICAL. UNDERLINE EACH ADJECTIVE
1-PEOPLE HAVE WORN MANY DIFFERENT STYLES THROUGHOUT THE YEARS.
MY SON CIRCLE THE WORD (THE) AND UNDERLINE THE WORD IS (different)
2-When Aunt Rose was a teacher,she wore long,straight skirts
my son circle the word (a) and underline (long,straight)
3-Grandma wore nice dresses to school.
my son underline (nice)and their no circle word
4-My mom often wore old jeans in the classroom.
my son circle(the) and underline (old)
5- A popular style in some schools today is a uniform.
my son circle (a,a) and underline(popular)
Directions circle the artical in () that correclty completes ecah sentence.
6-People wear different clothes all over (an,the) world.
my son circle (the)
7-No one needs (a,an)heavy coat in Hawaii.
my son circle(a)
8-(A,An) overcoat is needed in Russia.
my son circle(An)
9-You can wear (a,an)shirt with short sleeves all year in Costa Rica.
my son circle(a)
10-(A,An) extra raincoat comes in handy in England.
my son circle(an)
Directions write two sentence describing the clothes you are wearing today. use at least two adjectives in each sentence. circle each artical and underline each adjective in your sentences.
1-Today for my school unform i wore a pair of baggy blue sweatpants and bright white t-shirt.
my son circle (a) and underline (baggy, bright)
2-After school i wore a chilly pair of pajamas and colorful top.
my son circle (a) and underline (chilly,colorful)
- 3 grade english ms sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 7:01pm
1. The article is "the." The adjective is "different."
5. Correct. The other adjective is "some."
6. Correct -- but he missed an adjective.
7. Correct -- but he missed the adjective.
9. Correct -- but he missed the adjective.
10. Correct -- but he missed the adjective.
1. and 2. Correct.
- 3 grade english ms sue - dw, Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 7:53pm
NUMBER 5 to 10 they say only circle the artical no adjectives so i did only circle the artical thank you
- 3 grade english ms sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 8:06pm
Thanks. I goofed and didn't read the directions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3 grade english ms sue - vowels:r-controlled directions replace the sound in ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - comparative and superlative adverbs directions ...
- 3 grade english - directions- write each sentence. replace the underline word or...
- 3 grade english ms sue - ADJECTIVES AND ARTICES DIRECTIONS COMPLETE EACH ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - srffixes rocky,foolish,rainy,childhood,selfish, ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - possessive pronouns direction circle the correct ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - subject and object pronouns DIRECTION - write SP if the...
- English/Grammar help - The sentences below have transitive verbs so each verb ...
- Language Arts - Underline the correct pronoun in() to complete each sentence. 1....
- Quick English check - The sentences below have transitive verbs so each verb has...