Posted by Ashly on Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 2:54pm.
What is 0.375 as a fraction in lowest terms ?
- Algebra(please and thanks you ) :) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 3:08pm
375/1000 = 3/8
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - 375Change 37.5% into lowest fraction I know 37.5/100 = 0.375 please help ...
- math - what is 320/380 (or in fraction term) in lowest terms? and what is 54 ...
- algebra - what is the fraction 9 36th in its lowest terms
- algebra - Perform the indicated operation and, if possible, simplify. Please ...
- algebra - reduce the fraction 6x/12x to lowest terms
- algebra - reduce the fraction 6x/12x to lowest terms.
- algebra 1 - Reduce the fraction to lowest terms. x^3-x^2 ________= x^4
- algebra - Reduce the fraction to lowest terms. -5jk ________= 35j^2k^2
- algebra - Reduce the fraction to lowest terms. 38x^2yz^2 _________= -19xy^2z^3
- algebra - Simplify each complex fraction. Reduce each answer to lowest terms. ab...