posted by lilman on .
1. What is the lateral surface area of a square pyramid with side length 11.2 cm and slant height 20 cm?
2. What is the lateral surface area of a cone with radius 19 cm and slant height 11 cm?
3. What is the lateral area of the square pyramid, to the nearest whole number?
4. What is the lateral surface area of the cone, to the nearest whole number?
5. What is the surface area of a cone with diameter 28 cm and height 22 cm in terms of ?
Can someone please help I'm not understanding this I know the formulas but not exactly how to use them or where to start.
Please post one of the formulas and I'll show you how to use it for a specific problem.
#4 SA=LA+ 2B
#5 LA=ph(perimeter of the base * height)
#6 SA=LA+2B or 2pirh+2pir^2
#9 not sure
#10 believe is 19m
wrong ones sorry!!
Believe these are the ones
LA = ph
P = 4 * 11.2
LA = 44.8 * 20
LA = 896 sq. cm
Just took this assessment, these are all correct answers.
No, don't listen to the person above. The correct answer for #3 is D.
I'm 100% sure.
Anonymous is right, 3 is D.
Anon is Right. Those answers above are right!