Posted by Student on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 11:43pm.
The earliest and most enthusiastic proponents of Manifest Destiny were:
A. Investment Bankers
B. Eastern Politicians
C. Northeast Industrialists
D. Southern Proslavery Advocates
E. Protestant missionary groups
- HISTORY PLEASE HELP! - Student, Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 11:43pm
I think the answer is B. Is that correct?
- HISTORY PLEASE HELP! - Ryan, Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 11:49pm
The Democrats used Manifest Destiny first to Justify a war with Mexico so I believe the correct answer is B.
- HISTORY PLEASE HELP! - Amanda, Monday, April 7, 2014 at 8:18pm
I had put b on my test and it was incorrect. A friend out e and got it right. Not sure why though sorry.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 8th Grade US History - How is manifest destiny important to our past and future...
- history - i'm stuck on my history homeowork, can someone please help me with ...
- history - please help me with this question: how did the pattern of European ...
- Global Studies (check please) - The belief, shared by many Americans, that the ...
- US history - 1. Which of the following justifications was not one of the ...
- us history - what is manifest destiny
- history - Who initiated the phrase "MANIFEST DESTINY"?
- history - How did U.S. “Manifest Destiny” impact Latin America?
- History - What was the agrarian and commercial reasons that promoted Manifest ...
- US History - Are there any policies for Manifest Destiny? Because I couldn't ...