Posted by NIKE on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 1:34pm.
11. The freezing point of a substance is ____ the melting point of the same substance. (1 point)greater than
12. For most substances, the distance between particles is smallest when the substance ____. (1 point)exists as a gas
exists as a liquid
exists as a crystalline solid
exists as an amorphous solid
13. Viscosity is a measure of a fluid's ____. (1 point)resistance to flow
average kinetic energy
14. Which of the following factors does NOT affect the behavior of a gas in a closed container? (1 point)the number of particles
the average kinetic energy
the cohesive forces within the gas
the size of the container
15. Pascal's Principle can be applied to ____. (1 point)all states of matter
solids and gases only
solids and liquids only
any matter that can flow
- science 3 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 1:35pm
See my last response.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Please check my answers (at the bottom) with these questions. 1. An ...
- Same substances? - Question: Two substances, A and B, have the same melting ...
- Science - 13.)How can substance A and B be compared? Choose all that apply. A.)...
- Physical Science - 1. which of the following should be classified as a ...
- Chemistry - Are the melting point and freezing point of a substance represented ...
- Science - A substance has melting point of 0 Celius and a boiling point of 100 ...
- Science - Study the data table below. A three-column table presenting the '...
- chemistry - intermolecular forces Rank the following substance from highest ...
- physics - A substance has a melting point of 800ºC and a boiling point of 1465ºC...
- Science - 1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by ____. (1 point)...