Posted by NIKE on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 1:34pm.
6. When aqueous solutions of table salt and silver nitrate are mixed, a white solid forms. This solid is ____. (1 point)soluble
7. Stainless steel is an example of a ____ solution. (1 point)liquid-solid
8. Which of the following types of substances would be least likely to dissolve in water? (1 point)a nonpolar molecule like cholesterol
a polar molecule like ethyl alcohol
an ionic compound, such as magnesium chloride
a polar molecule like the fruit sugar, fructose
9. How does a solution with a pH of 2 compare to a solution with a pH of 1? (1 point)The pH 2 solution is two times more acidic that that with a pH of 1.
The pH 1 solution is ten times more acidic than that with a pH of 2.
The pH 1 solution is two times more basic than that with a pH of 2.
The pH 2 solution is ten times more acidic that that with a pH of 1.
10. The ____ is the SI unit of force. (1 point)pascal
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Please check my answers (at the bottom) with these questions. 1. An ...
- Chemistry - Identify the solid product that forms when the following aqueous ...
- Chemistry - When a clear aqueous solution of calcium chloride (CaCl2) is mixed ...
- chemistry - When 0.25M (Molarity) aqueous solutions of ammonium chloride and ...
- Chemistry, Science - Write the balanced chemical equation for each of these ...
- General Chemistry - Change these word equations into formula equations and ...
- Chemistry - Sample A: Solid appearance:crystals, solids, white Solid ...
- Chemistry - I am very confused on this problem. Any help would be great: 50 g of...
- chemistry - Write the balanced chemical equation for each of these reactions. ...
- chemistry - what is the word equation for aqueous solutions of sodium chloride ...