Posted by Matthew on .
Can you please check these instructions, Writeacher. Thank you very much.
English remedial test
1) Complete the following sentences with must/mustn’t, have to, don’t have to, should/shouldn’t
2) Fill in the correct future form (will future, going to future, Simple Present or Present Continuous).
3) Ask for the information in the bold part of the sentence.
4) Complete with the present perfect, the present perfect continuous, or the past simple of the verbs in brackets.
1. The only thing I'd change is to put a comma between "must" and "mustn't" instead of a slash.
2. This is confusing. I would rewrite it like this: Fill in the correct verb form, choosing among future (will...; going to...), simple present, or present continuous tenses.