Posted by Christy on Monday, April 16, 2012 at 4:49am.
The relationship between magnetic force and magnetic pole strength is similar to the relationship between which of the following?. A) force, mass, and distance as in Newton's law of gravity.B) All of these.C) current, voltage, and resistance as in Ohm's law.D) Two of these.E) force, charge, and distance as in Coulomb's law
physics - bobpursley, Monday, April 16, 2012 at 4:52am
So what do you think, Christy?
physics - Christy, Monday, April 16, 2012 at 4:59am
all of these
physics - bobpursley, Monday, April 16, 2012 at 5:08am
Hardly. It seems to me Coulombs law and the Magnetic strength equation are very similar.
physics - Elena, Monday, April 16, 2012 at 9:01am
1. The magnitude of magnetic force
2. Newton's law of gravity
F= G •q1•q2/r^2
3. Ohm’s Law
F= G• m1•m2/r^2
I believe that similar are #1 and #3, as #2 and # 4 are inverse proportional laws
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - The relationship between magnetic force and magnetic pole strength is ...
- College Physics Homework. Please help! - A metal bar with a length of 0.30 m and...
- Physics - In mathematical language, Newton's Law of Gravity expresses the force ...
- physics - A 0.0150-m wire oriented horizontally between the poles of an ...
- PHYSICS - A closed loop carrying a current I lies in the xy plane. A uniform ...
- science - Which statement best describes Newton’s Law of Universal Gravitation? ...
- science PLZ HELP - electric charges that are different A) attract each other B) ...
- Physics - An electrostatic force of 5 N exists between two identical point ...
- physics - Proponents of astrology claim that the positions of the planets at the...
- physics- answers check - 5. A magnetic field map shows a. the direction of the ...