Posted by Anonymous on Monday, April 16, 2012 at 1:12am.
Joey-O's Organic Farm Financial Plan
Revenues Budgeted Amounts
From Farming $70,000
From Sales 8,200
Gross Profit $_____
Tax (at 18%) $_____
Net Profit $_____
What was Joey-O's farm's gross profit?
How much tax did Joey-O's pay?
What was Joey-O's net profit?
- Consumer Math - MaShell, Monday, August 26, 2013 at 3:23pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - 1. Please refer to the worksheet below. Trial Balance Adjustments ...
- Accounting - Statement of Owner's Equity I've tried to get it to balnce with the...
- Math - From the ff. account balances picked up from the ledger of Morgan ...
- Accounting - I am having the worst time: I need to build a four year projected ...
- accounting, departmental accounts - P/S: Pls help me to solve this problem. i ...
- Finance - Following are selected financial data in thousands of dollars for the ...
- Accounting - I have added Below my balance sheet and income statement now the ...
- accounting - I got this of this web site but I don't understand where it all ...
- Accounting - Complete an Income Statement, Statement of Owner's Equity, and ...
- Accounting - Mushroom Company, a retail company, has two departments, "G" and "S...