Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 4:29pm.
7. Which of the following terms is used to describe a linear sequence in which energy is transferred from one organism to the next as each organism eats another organism?
a. trophic level
b. food web
c. energy pyramid
d. food chain
10. Which of the following is an example of ecological succession?
a. a planted shrub growing on a patio
b. mosses covering the floor of an old building
c. a tomato planted in a garden
d. none of the above
Either B or D..
21. Humans affect marine ecosystems by which of the following?
b. oil spills
d. all of the above
27. The tundra is most suitable to a vertebrate that
a. requires nesting sites in tall trees
b. is cold blooded
c. has a green outer skin for camouflage
d. can migrate hundreds of kilometers each summer
Either B or D..
- Environmental Science - david, Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 5:01pm
7 is D
10 is probably B because mosses are the first thing to grow naturally after the destruction of an environment like building a building
21 is D the y all effect marine ecosystems and are caused by humans
27 is D
- Environmental Science - Anonymous, Friday, June 14, 2013 at 1:24pm
- Environmental Science - Austin smith, Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 6:38pm
The tundra is the most suitable to a vertebrate that
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Environmental Science - 7. Which of the following terms is used to describe a ...
- science - A transmission electron microscope was used to examine a microscopic ...
- Science - A biologist is studying the epithelial cells in a variety of plants ...
- Biology - Which organism is a third-order heterotroph? To what trophic level ...
- Science Fossils - When might preserved remains of an entire organism form? A. ...
- Science - How does eye location beast represent the relationship between ...
- Science - Which of the following shows the levels of organization in a multi-...
- Science! Biology 1 - Question: Which of following best describes the free-energy...
- Environmental Science - What organism is likely to be in the bottom trophic ...
- science - If waste products of an aquatic single celled organism were released ...