Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 12:12am.
7. Which of the following terms is used to describe a linear sequence in which energy is transferred from one organism to the next as each organism eats another organism?
a. trophic level
b. food web
c. energy pyramid
d. food chain
10. Which of the following is an example of ecological succession?
a. a planted shrub growing on a patio
b. mosses covering the floor of an old building
c. a tomato planted in a garden
d. none of the above
Either B or D..
21. Humans affect marine ecosystems by which of the following?
b. oil spills
d. all of the above
27. The tundra is most suitable to a vertebrate that
a. requires nesting sites in tall trees
b. is cold blooded
c. has a green outer skin for camouflage
d. can migrate hundreds of kilometers each summer
Either B or D..
- math - mariam, Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 2:43pm
Answer this Question
Environmental Science - 7. Which of the following terms is used to describe a ...
science - A transmission electron microscope was used to examine a microscopic ...
Science - A biologist is studying the epithelial cells in a variety of plants ...
Science! Biology 1 - Question: Which of following best describes the free-energy...
Science Fossils - When might preserved remains of an entire organism form? A. ...
biology - What environmental conditions would favor sexual reproduction? What ...
Science - How does eye location beast represent the relationship between ...
biology - 1. name an organism in which the respiratory and circulatory systems ...
science - If waste products of an aquatic single celled organism were released ...
Science - 1. In most organisms, what kind of organisms are producers plants 2. ...