Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 12:12am.
7. Which of the following terms is used to describe a linear sequence in which energy is transferred from one organism to the next as each organism eats another organism?
a. trophic level
b. food web
c. energy pyramid
d. food chain
10. Which of the following is an example of ecological succession?
a. a planted shrub growing on a patio
b. mosses covering the floor of an old building
c. a tomato planted in a garden
d. none of the above
Either B or D..
21. Humans affect marine ecosystems by which of the following?
b. oil spills
d. all of the above
27. The tundra is most suitable to a vertebrate that
a. requires nesting sites in tall trees
b. is cold blooded
c. has a green outer skin for camouflage
d. can migrate hundreds of kilometers each summer
Either B or D..
- math - mariam, Sunday, April 15, 2012 at 2:43pm
Answer this Question
environmental science - If you were an environmental researcher and were given ...
the word environmental science - can Someone put environmental science in a ...
Environmental Science - If you were an environmental researcher and were given ...
environmental science - • Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: o ...
science - WHat branches of science fall under the environmental science umbrella...
environmental science - I need a bit of help in the following question: What are...
Science - Post your response to the following: In your own words, define ...
science - Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: Discuss an ...
psycology - 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you examine the discipline of ...
Science - Environmental Science involves the fields of Science, economics, and ...