Posted by Celest on Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 8:18pm.
there's a book named "In My Family" in Harcourt Trophies.
these are the questions I'm stuck on:
What is the goals of all the paintings that Carmen Lomas Garza paints.
A. to remember growing up in Kingsville, Texas
B. to encourage pride in the Mexican American heritage
C. to portray life in an mexican family
D. to reive memories of growing up near the mexican border
2.What do all the paintings in this selection have in common?
A. they show unhappy events in the painter's life
B.They show adults and children together.
C. they show celebrations of special events
D. they show special eventsfrom the painter's life
3.what can the viewer determine from looking at the artist's paintings
A. that her family is too big
B. that closeness within a family is imporant
4. why does the artist find it difficult at times tolet her paintings be sold?
A. she is used to having them around
B. she has a strong affection for them (i think its B.)
5.how is decorating cascarones the same as coloring eggs. how is it different.
I really need HELP! PLEASE!
- test review - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 8:25pm
I haven't read this book, so I can't help you.
- test review - Celest, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 8:35pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Harcourt Trophies Practice Book - I don't have my 5th grade harcourt trophies ...
- to ms.sue - do you know a website that gives you reviews of tests. im looking ...
- Calculus - I'm reviewing for a test tomorrow and two of the questions on the ...
- English - A book published by Harcourt Press, Inc. It was published in 2001. ...
- math 3 - shane has won 24 baseball and,soccer trophies.the number of trophies he...
- math - There are 28 cars registered for a race. The top 5 finishers will be ...
- Help Me On Math Please, If Anyone Is Available - A multiple choice test has 5 ...
- Accounting - Lovvern Trophies makes and sells trophies it distributes too little...
- English II - Expand each sentence below by adding words or phrases that modify ...
- English expression - How many are there in Mi-na's family? There are five in her...