Posted by Jarrod on Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 4:28pm.
One of the early battles of the war was the (Battle of Gettysburg,First Battle of Bull Run).
Battles of Gettysburg?
People in many U.S. cities paid their respects to President Lincoln after his (assassination,impeachment).
Republicans in Congress called for the (total war,impeachemnt) of Preisdent Andrew Johnson.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 4:33pm
Two of your answers are correct.
These sites will tell you which one is wrong.
Social Studies - Jarrod, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 4:35pm
Is the first one wrong
Social Studies - Jarrod, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 4:45pm
Is the first one Battle of Gettysburg?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 4:49pm
Social Studies - daniel, Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 4:30pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Because General Thomas J.Jackson stood his ground at the First ...
- social studies - after the first battle of bull run president lincoln appointed ...
- Social Studies - What was the significance of the battle at fort necessity? A) ...
- social studies (check my answers) - What was the significance of the battle at ...
- Social Studies CHECK MY ANSWERS - ^^^ = MY ANSWER 1. What event caused four ...
- U.S.History - please check these are some questions from the opening lines of ...
- social studies - I need help checking my answers. the ! stands for my answer. 1...
- English - 1. Many soldiers died in the Gettysburg Battle. 2. Many soldiers died ...
- HISTORY - 17. Which of these World War II battles established overall equality ...
- Gettysburg - does anyone know who else was involved in the battle of Gettysburg ...