Posted by ♥rebel•stupidity=kathy on Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 4:20pm.
in which area would you find coal veins?
in contrast to the southern uplands and the highlands, the central lowlands of Scotland
which of the following is an accurate statement about the way that the welsh economy has changed in the late twentieth century
Scotland’s lakes and rugged highlands were created by
about 75% of the population of Scotland lives in the central lowlands
what is one reason wales was able to attract new technology businesses in the 1990's
they are coal fields a long the..... mountain range
what is the major river that flows through London
language is one example of a way wales and Scotland have
the people of Scotland adopted the religion og the church of England as their own religion.
2) support is a higher percentage of the population
3) after a period of high employment, foreign investment brought new industries to wales
4) not-weather and erosion
5) NOT SURE
6) a good education system, close proximity to England, and need for new jobs in the industry
7) NOT SURE
9) preserved their culture
Can you please help me and tell me if i am right ot wrong???Thank you. i am not sure on 5 and 7. Thank you for all and any help.
- 6th grade geo - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 4:27pm
Since you're studying the British Isles, 7 must be Pennines.
The middle of Scotland has highlands.
Please take another look at 4. What about glaciers and erosion?
- 6th grade geo - Anonymous, Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 4:22pm
What is one reason Wales was able to attract new technology businesses in the 1990’s?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th geo - The Welsh language is an important reason why Wales is a unique part ...
- 9geo - Parts of the southern portion of the interior plains are often called ...
- geo - Which statement about fishing in russia is TRUE? A)Russia's salmon catch ...
- 8th grade math - circle A has a raduis that is twice the length og the raduis of...
- american history - Which of the following statements about the Southern planter'...
- Geo 7th Grade - What would you say is the biggest influence on Mexico's economy?
- history - Which of the following statements about the Southern planter's world ...
- Q&A Check Please, geo 7th grade - Many of the mineral deposits and oil reserves ...
- 10th grade - Whatis the difference between the Hudson Bay Lowlands and the ...
- Math and Science 6th grade - Hello! I need help to find a source where I can ...