Posted by samantha on Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 3:51pm.
Look over the following sequence of numbers. What are the next 3 numbers in the pattern?what is the pattern rule?
math patterning - MathMate, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 4:59pm
This is (probably) a series with a recurrence relation:
Some call this tribonacci numbers, from
Fibonacci numbers where
math patterning - Anonymous, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 5:20pm
Thanks so much
math patterning - Anonymous, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 5:30pm
How do get the three numbers relative I understand that the number u get is the first to add for the next in the pattern?
math patterning - Anonymous, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 6:32pm
Are the three numbers 63. 89. 115???????
math patterning - MathMate, Friday, April 13, 2012 at 7:02am
Basically, you add the three last numbers to get the next, for example,
So the next number is:
11+20+37 = 68
20+37+68 = ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Help, I can't find the pattern rule for this sequence(eg. -6,-3,2,9,18 ...
- math - What is the pattern to this sequence? 1,3,4,7,11,18,29 I figured it was ...
- math - look at the numbers below describe the pattern 75, 74,72,69,65, what is ...
- Pre-Algebra - Write a rule for this pattern.Fing the next three numbers in the ...
- MATH - the numbers below are Fibonacci numbers. 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,... ...
- Math - use the rule to write the first twelve numbers in the pattern. describe ...
- math - describe the pattern then find the missing numbers _, _,27,38, 49, 60 I ...
- Math - What is the answer to use the rule to write the first 12 numbers in the ...
- Math Grade 5 - A number pattern with the rule 6n, where n represents the ...
- Math - 4 3 1 1 2 1 -2 -3 What's the pattern and the next numbers of this ...