Posted by NIKE on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 4:28pm.
1. In a typical rural village in Mexico, you might expect to find that most people living on farms get their food by (1 point)growing their own.
buying what they need at large supermarkets.
buying what they need at small markets.
gathering nuts and wild berries.
- s.s help - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 4:29pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- s.s help - Alex, Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 2:31pm
Growing there own if i was ona farm id wanna grow my own way much cheaper
- s.s help - rock, Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12:18pm
- s.s help - Zaria, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 12:31pm
I say the same thing that Alex says. I agree with Alex. Also, Rock that is not a answer. That can not really help at all. Thank you for the correct answer.
- s.s help - Mallory, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 12:46pm
Growing there own
- s.s help - N/A, Monday, April 29, 2013 at 2:49pm
You should find your own ansers for tests and quizes. You should not cheat.
- s.s help - Gianni, Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 9:57am
Nearly every village in Mexico has a church and a market.The city's public square where the market is held is called a
- s.s help - Damian, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 3:42pm
Gianni the answer is plaza
- s.s help - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 6:25pm
To what country does mexico export the most goods?
D. United states
- s.s help - Anonymous, Friday, April 17, 2015 at 7:24pm
- s.s help - Mr. IHideChildrenInMyBasement, Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 10:04am
Wow, I've never noticed how rude some people on here were... Remind me not to hide in your basements...
- s.s help - smart one : ), Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 4:01pm
rude, just rude
- s.s help - derp, Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 4:51pm
Ms. Sue sucks
- s.s help - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 5:57pm
guys, the foulmouthed Ms. Sue is an impostor. Don't believe Ms. Sue is that bad. She never cusses on this website or those tutors are fired. They are gladly willing to help you WITHOUT COSTING YOU A PENNY!
Answer this Question
- History - 3. all of the following are true about mexico city except 1 point A) ...
- Social Studies - HELP MS. SUE!!! 1. Nearly every village in mexico has a church ...
- Social Studies - 1. In a typical rural village in Mexico, you might expect to ...
- world geography - why are commercial farms and subsistence farms both important ...
- w.g - why are commercial farms and subsistence farms both important in this ...
- Evironmental science - Over a billion people in developing nations live in ...
- history - In England in the 1700's, many poor people in rural areas left their ...
- American Studies - Affordable housing and improved transportation allowed people...
- Geography - Can someone please check if my answers are correct? 17. An important...
- ~~~~~College Algebra - Question: Various models have been used to make ...