Posted by Cheril on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 4:24pm.
14z^2 + 6z + 8
————————————— = ?
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 5:12pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - what are the answers to the following questions? 6n+16=26, n=? 8a-6=18 a...
- Math Ms.Sue - What is the Simplified form? -(14x)^0y^-7z. my answer is C. A.)-...
- Math - you know that 8x = 5y you know that 3y=14z since 5 = (5/3)*3, 5y = (5/3...
- math - 14z=56
- math - if 8x=5y and 3y=14z then 12x= how many z's
- math - Find the LCM: z^4-14z^3+49z^2,3z^2-147 and 5z+35
- math help please - solve the following quadratic equation and show steps 2z^4 +...
- Algebra - 14z^2+81z-9
- Calculus - write and row reduce the augmented matrix to find the general ...
- math - Consider F and C below. F(x, y, z) = yz i + xz j + (xy + 14z) k C is the ...