Posted by jhai9 on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 11:29am.
1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by ____.
(1 point)attractive forces between the water and its container
attractive forces between water molecules
adhesive forces between water molecules
adhesive forces between the water and its container
2. The measure of the average kinetic energy of the particles of a substance is the ____. (1 point)temperature
3. Archemedesí Principle helps to explain the relationship between ____. (1 point)kinetic energy and density
temperature and density
pressure and density
buoyancy and density
4. A cork is able to float on water because it is ____. (1 point)a crystalline solid
equal in density to water
small in size
less dense than the water
- Science - zero, Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 8:51am
just took the quiz
- Science - cindy, Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 7:17pm
just took the test
u r correct
b,a, d, d
- Science - to cool 4 u, Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 12:56pm
Trust me they are right
- Science - abc, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 4:04am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - 1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by _____. (1 point)...
- sCIENCE PLZZZZZZZZ HELP - 1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by ...
- Chemistry - The reason that nonpolar oil will not dissolve in polar water is ...
- Chemistry CP - Water has a much higher specific heat capacity than most liquids...
- Chemistry - Explain the following phenomena in terms of intermolecular forces. ...
- Chem - _____________ are a type of intermolecular force that _____________ . A. ...
- Organic CHEM - I read on the textbook a sentence like this: "The melting and ...
- Science - How can I describe the following things about water in sketches or ...
- Biology /science - How can I describe the following things about water in ...
- Biology - How can I describe the following things about water in sketches or ...