Posted by jhai9 on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 11:29am.
1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by ____.
(1 point)attractive forces between the water and its container
attractive forces between water molecules
adhesive forces between water molecules
adhesive forces between the water and its container
2. The measure of the average kinetic energy of the particles of a substance is the ____. (1 point)temperature
3. Archemedesí Principle helps to explain the relationship between ____. (1 point)kinetic energy and density
temperature and density
pressure and density
buoyancy and density
4. A cork is able to float on water because it is ____. (1 point)a crystalline solid
equal in density to water
small in size
less dense than the water
- Science - zero, Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 8:51am
just took the quiz
- Science - cindy, Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 7:17pm
just took the test
u r correct
b,a, d, d
- Science - to cool 4 u, Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 12:56pm
Trust me they are right
- Science - abc, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 4:04am
Answer this Question
sCIENCE PLZZZZZZZZ HELP - 1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by ...
science - 1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by _____. (1 point)...
Chemistry - Explain the following phenomena in terms of intermolecular forces. ...
Organic CHEM - I read on the textbook a sentence like this: "The melting and ...
science 3 - 11. The freezing point of a substance is ____ the melting point of ...
Chem-Gases - Explain how attractive forces between molecules decrease the ...
Chemistry - What are the attractive forces that increase surface tension? -Would...
Chem!??!?!?!? - Is it possible for a cup of water to completely evaporate in a ...
Biology - Are these correct? Cohesion=Water molecules stick to the side of a ...
Chemistry - A covalent bond forms when (1)two nuclei share electrons in order to...